The Innlet is well equipped for preparing all your meals in your cottage, apartment or hostel.
For dining out we are very lucky in having several good and interesting restaurants nearby.
- The Old School Cafe is only 3 kms down the road and is our local. Licensed restaurant.
- The Court House Cafe and Restaurant in Collingwood is open for breakfasts through to 5pm. Great atmoshphere and coffee.
- Farewell Spit visitor centre has a restaurant with a wonderful view. Great place for a morning coffee before heading off on the Hill Top walk.
- Further afield we have the Naked Possum, at Kaituna, up towards the Heaphy Track. Combine a meal there with walking part of the Kaituna track.
- The Bainham Store. Drop in on Sukita and Wil on your way to Salisbury Creek swimming spot and waterfall. Good coffee, sweet cakes, gallery.
- The famous Mussel Inn at Onekaka. Home brewed beer and regular music during the summer makes for a great dancing venue. Also ideal for family lunches.