The Innlet is well equipped for preparing all your meals in your cottage, apartment or hostel.
For dining out we are very lucky in having several good and interesting restaurants nearby.
- The Old School Cafe is only 3 kms down the road and is highly praised by all who go there.
- The Court House Cafe and Restaurant in Collingwood is renowned for its exquisite food.
- Farewell Spit visitor centre has a restaurant with a wonderful view. Great place for a morning coffee before heading off on the Hill Top walk.
- Further afield we have the Naked Possum, at Kaituna, up towards the Heaphy Track. Combine a meal there with walking part of the Kaituna track.
- The famous Mussel Inn at Onekaka. Home brewed beer and regular music during the summer makes for a great dancing venue. Also ideal for family lunches.